After the Catfight

I used to visit sites that contained stories from women who had been in catfights - either as a winner or as a loser. Not very many of them also have a lesbian theme, and I haven't seen a video that does anything other than show a catfight where the winner dominates the loser sexually. I'd like to see a video that has a catfight and that catfight exposes a vulnerability that leads to a sexual encounter.

Episode 55: After the Catfight

In a club, a woman is wearing a sexy club dress. She's talking to an attractive guy at the bar. Another woman is standing close-by but behind her. She's wearing a short, black skirt and a low-cut shirt. Another young woman enters the scene and is angry. She's a bit overweight but not really fat. She shouts at the first woman "who said you could talk to my boyfriend?"

"It's a free country. He was standing her by himself, so we came over to say hi. Do you have a problem with that?"

"You bet I do! I'm tired of you skanky sluts stealing my boyfriends."

"Maybe we should ask Dixon what he thinks?" She looks at the man.

"Maybe you should just leave before things get too rough for you." She shoves her competitor.

The woman's friend in the short skit says "Josie, it's getting late, and it's time for us to leave anyway."

Josie doesn't look very happy with this advice. "What, and let this bitch push us around?" She steps towards the bigger woman and shoves her back. The other woman slaps Josie. Josie tries to slap her in return, but the woman blocks her hand and pushes her backwards again with the other one. Josie rushes at the woman, and they grapple for a moment until the woman trips Josie who lands on her back. The woman pins her.

"Are you ready to leave, little girl?"

Josie continues to squirm. Her dress rides up and exposes her underwear. "Get off of me you fat bitch. And I'm going to steal your boyfriend if it's the last thing I do."

"I think you need a spanking to teach you some manners." The woman moves quickly as she release Josie but grabs her dress and pulls it up over her head but leaves Josie's head and arm tangled in it. Josie has on a skimpy bra and bikini bottom. She rolls Josie on her stomach and sits on her back. She pulls the bikini fabric up tightly into Josie's crack to expose all of her butt and begins spanking her.

The friend makes a move to pull off the woman, but the woman's boyfriend holds her back. "Your friend got into this, and she has to get herself out of it."

By now, a crowd has formed to watch, and they're chanting "strip her." Josie's arms are still caught in the dress, and she can't maneuver. She's kicking her legs while the large woman spanks her. The woman pivots quickly to face the other direction and still sit on top of Josie and unsnaps the bra. She pulls it and then the dress off of Josie and throws the articles of clothing into the crowd. Josie cups her breasts with her hands and tries to bury herself into the floor. "I give up!" she keeps screaming. But the woman pulls off the bikini and throws it away, too. Josie curls into a ball and is crying while the woman is slapping her butt. The crowd is laughing and pointing.

Josie's friend works her way to Josie and gets between Josie and the large girl. She leans down and tells her "let's go." She pulls up on Josie. Josie is crouched over and trying to cover herself as best as she can and following her friend out the door. She's still crying as they exit and go out into the street and around the corner into a dim alley. The friend is trying to calm her. "You can come with me to my place. It's only a few blocks from here."

Josie's kneeling down and covering her breasts. "How can I get there without any clothes." Her friend reaches under skirt and pulls off her thong and hands it to Josie, who puts it on. Then she takes off her top and gives it to her. The friend has a black sequined bra on, so it matches the skirt. The shirt almost reaches the top of the thong on Josie. We watch them from behind as they leave the alley — not running to draw attention but in a hurry.

Now we see them entering the friend's place. She tells Josie "we made it."

"Katelynn, that was the worst experience of my life! I feel so dirty"

"Let me get you something to wear that fits you better." Katelynn leaves the room. She returns with a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and fresh underwear.

Josie is crying harder and hurries towards Katelynn to give her a hug, and Katelynn extends her arms to hug her. Josie cries onto her shoulder. "Katelynn, I feel so dirty. Can I use your shower?"

"Of course."

"Did you hear them. Everyone was laughing at me!"

"I wasn't laughing. All I was thinking was ..." she trails off.

Between sobs, Josie manages to ask "What were you thinking?"

Katelynn pauses. I was thinking I didn't know my friend looked so hot and I should help you so I can do this." She kisses her quickly on the lips then squeezes her tightly.

Josie's crying has stopped. She looks surprised. "You never told me you like to kiss girls."

"I never knew it either. But you were there looking so helpless and sexy and I kept thinking when we get out of this, I have to kiss Josie."

Josie kisses her back on the lips. "That's for being the best friend I've ever had. Hold me tighter and don't let go."

"Okay." They're just hugging tightly.

"Help me get to the shower and don't let go." They stay hugging and shuffle to the shower. When they reach it. Josie says "promise you'll stay here with me. I don't want to be alone."

"I promise."

Josie turns on the shower, and Katelynn has to let go. Next, Josie undresses and gets in the shower and stands under the shower. "I finally feel better. Will you get in with me and wash me?

"I didn't know that you liked girls."

"I didn't know I did either — until my best friend kissed me."

Katelynn takes off her shoes and gets into the shower still wearing the bra and skirt. Josie laughs. "Made you laugh!" Josie hugs her and they kiss.

"This is why you're my best friend. Kiss me again; kiss me like you'll never stop." They have a long passionate kiss under the shower spray. Then Josie hands her a bar soap and turns her back. Katelynn soaps her back then reaches around her and soaps her breasts from behind.

"I'm starting to feel clean." Katelynn soaps her sides, then her legs, and her ass. Finally, she reaches between Josie's legs and rubs her pussy with the soap. After it's lathered, she drops the soap and just rubs it with her fingers. Josie bends over and puts her hands on the wall. Katelynn rubs vigorously. Josie turns around and takes off Katelynn's bra and licks her breasts. "Let's go dry off and get in the bed."

They leave the shower. Josie gets two towels out of the cabinet while Katelynn pulls off her wet skirt. They dry each other off then move to the bedroom and have sex until the end of the scene.

https://sites.google.com/view/vanheusden/home

https://community.fandom.com/wiki/User:Vanheusden1

https://memehub.sk/post/94432

https://vandal.elespanol.com/foro/mensaje/922284/fcbarcelona-201617-invictos-y-lideres-hasta-final-de-temporada/5245

https://community.giffgaff.com/d/33082955-newly-join/65

https://github.com/qefuwigo

https://www.euribor.com.es/foro/index.php?members/vowuhiyi.15688/about

https://community.eurogamer.net/post/29219/12597391

https://community.eurogamer.net/thread/29219?start=18360

https://www.gurufocus.com/news/724715

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Legjob from the Owner of the Shop

Stepdad Carl Pt. 18

Two Thighs Ch. 16